Custom Cover Level 1 Includes:
• One – Two purchased images with minor alteration and/or editing.*
• Email consultation
• 2-3 concepts (pitched verbally/in writing)
• Up to two revisions after initial presentation of cover
• Minor Edits on font styles (does not include purchasing of new fonts)
• Finished covers in the following sizes:
- 1600×2400 @300res
- 800×1200 @72res
- 500×750 @72res.
(If back cover is needed, jacket sizing will be determined by printing source.)
– – – –
*All completed covers will be released to the client for use, in their unaltered state, in any and all promotional purposes; however, we reserve the right to display created materials as part of our portfolio
* Minor alterations and editing is subject to designer’s interpretation. Examples of minor edits include, but are not limited to: changing hair color, adjustments on complete cover color, cropping, and arrangement of elements. Minor alterations and editing does NOT include: detailed cropping of specific elements, custom font creation, custom photography, and other tasks that are similar to these.
*Additional stock photography may be provided by author or purchased on behalf of author for an added fee.